Swaddling blankets are a must-have item for any new parents. You can use this super-soft baby-essential in the following six practical ways:
- Breastfeeding cover when out and about in the early days.
- Burp and spillage cloth (enough said!)
- Swaddle blanket - especially if your baby has a strong startle reflex that's stopping them falling to sleep easily.
- A tummy time blanket at home or out and about - it works for a nappy-off time kick around before bath time too!
- A light blanket in the summer months.
- A changing table cover giving your baby something soft and warm to lie on when out and about.
Avoid using this blanket to cover your pram, especially in the summer months, as it can cause the temperature in the buggy to rise and risk overheating your baby.
Material: 70% Bamboo 30% Cotton
Pattern: Giraffes in green and two shades of grey
Care instructions: Pre-wash before use. Machine wash in warm water with light colours. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry on a low heat.
Great Swaddle Blanket
Love this giraffe swaddle blanket. It’s so soft and a great size to swaddle, play with or use as play mat.
Beautifully soft and really big!
Love it! Really soft and great size, with loads of uses, this will definitely be a permanent fixture in my nappy bag.